PDA

View Full Version : Finally got my Christmas decor off and Valentines theme up

Ellasspace
01-21-2011, 04:44 PM
I used an older kit purchased from last year for my layout

http://ellasscrapspace.blogspot.com/

marshmella
01-21-2011, 05:33 PM
OOoo that looks gorgeous Ella! I love the ever changing blog designs you create!

Ellasspace
01-21-2011, 05:46 PM
OOoo that looks gorgeous Ella! I love the ever changing blog designs you create!
First time I haven't hosted my design with one of your kits in a while...I could use a Twilight valentine theme...hint hint...LOL

kl.winters
01-26-2011, 06:36 PM
Cute blog makeover, Ella! I used to make mine over on a frequent basis but I think it's been more than a year now since the last makeover. I just can't seem to find the time or maybe the motivation, I don't know which one but I think I need a kick in the hiney. :-)

Ellasspace
01-28-2011, 05:45 PM
Cute blog makeover, Ella! I used to make mine over on a frequent basis but I think it's been more than a year now since the last makeover. I just can't seem to find the time or maybe the motivation, I don't know which one but I think I need a kick in the hiney. :-)

i hear you I have to cheer myself on for days to get it in gear and switch it over...I am always so happy after i am done...you would think that would be motivation enough but sadly No they are a lot of work to put together.